Setting Up RTrader:
1. Download RTrader here. You can choose to use the Pro or Regular version.
2. Enter the log in and password, that were sent to you by email. Under the System Tab, select "Rithmic Paper Trading". Then under the Gateway Tab, select "Chicago Area" as is shown in the image below.
ONCE YOU ENTER, IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE TWO DIGITAL DOCUMENTS SHOWN IN THE IMAGE BELOW.
Rithmic, LLC Market Data Subscription Agreement: Click here on "I Agree"
Rithmic, LLC Market Data Self-Certification: Here you MUST select "Non-Professional". Remember you MUST sign in as "Non-Professional".
Downloading NinjaTrader and Getting Connected
- Download NinjaTrader HERE or update the platform to the latest version HERE
- In the Control Center, click on Help
- Then go to License Key where you will copy and paste the code below:
You will find your exclusive NinjaTrader License Key in your welcome email.
Now you will need to create your connection in NinjaTrader7 with the log-in and password that was sent to your email.
- In the Control Center, click on Connections
- Then click Configure
Next, double-click on "Rihtmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage" then add the Username and Password to your account (which will be located in your email)
You're ready now and have everything you need to start the program!
Be sure to deactivate (uncheck) the Global Simulation Mode option, which is located in your control center under the "Tools" dropdown. Then, on each chart, select the assigned Live account number through Chart Trader or the DOM.
UProfit Trader is not responsible for the operations taken in the SIM account