Setting Up RTrader
1. Download RTrader here. You can choose to use the Pro or Regular version.
2. Enter the log in and password, that were sent to you by email. Under the System Tab, select "Rithmic Paper Trading". Then under the Gateway Tab, select "Chicago Area" as is shown in the image below.
ONCE YOU ENTER, IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE TWO DIGITAL DOCUMENTS SHOWN IN THE IMAGE BELOW.
Rithmic, LLC Market Data Subscription Agreement: Click here on "I Agree"
Rithmic, LLC Market Data Self-Certification: Here you MUST select "Non-Professional". Remember you MUST sign in as "Non-Professional".
Setting Up NinjaTrader 7
- Download NinjaTrader HERE or update the platform to the latest version HERE.
- In the Control Center, click on Help
- Then go to License Key where you will copy and paste the code below:
Setting Up Data Feed
- In the Control Center, click on Tools
- Click Account Connections
- Then Click Add
- Add a Connection name of your choosing
- In the Provider box, select Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage
- Then click Next.
Add your User name and Password, then click Next.
You're ready now and have everything you need to start the program!
Be sure to deactivate the Global Simulation Mode. Then, on each chart, select the assigned account number.
UProfit Trader is not responsible for the operations taken in the SIM account