How do withdrawals work with the UProfit Live Account?
Traders can send in their payment requests via email to email@example.com. Requests will only be received Monday through Friday, during business hours (holidays excluded). The payment will then be sent on Tuesday of the following week. There are no maximum withdrawal amounts.
How does profit sharing work with the UProfit Live Account?
Traders can request withdrawals from day one of trading their live account. Withdrawals will not affect the account Drawdown. When choosing to withdraw, the account will remain at the current value of the account prior to requesting the withdrawal.
What are the distributions of profits within the Safety Net or Safety Zone?
You are able to withdraw winnings from day one of trading a funded account.
Withdrawals requested by the Trader that affect earnings within the Safety Net from day 1 to day 40 will mean that 50% will go to the Trader and the other 50% will go to UProfit Trader.
Prior to day 41, if you would like to withdraw $1000, you will receive $500 and UProfit Trader will receive $500.
Withdrawals requested by the Trader that affect earnings within the Safety Net from day 41 and onwards will mean that 80% will go to the Trader and the other 20% will go to UProfit Trader.
From day 41 and following, if you would like to withdraw $1000, you will receive $800 and UProfit Trader will receive $200.
****Any withdrawals request above the Safety Net from day 1 are 100% for the Trader until the Trader reaches $8,000 in Withdrawals.****
What are the distributions of profits that exceed the Safety Net?
Traders can request withdrawals from day one of trading their live account.
Traders will receive 100% of the first $8,000 in profit. After withdrawing the first $8,000 in profit, the trader will continue on receiving 80% of all following profits.
A Trader is on their 45th trading day of their $50,000 account. On this day, their account balance is at of $53,960- which means they have accumulated $3,960 in profit.
The Trader then decides they want to withdraw $3,000 of their profits.
Being that the Safety Net for a $50,000 account is $2,500, this will split their withdraw into two parts.
The trader will receive 100% of $1,460. This number is the remainder after the $2500 safety net is exceeded (3960-2500=1460).
To fulfill the rest of the withdraw request, (because it will now put the balance inside of the Safety Net) instead of receiving the full 100% of the request, the trader will receive 80% of the remaining balance request, $1,540 (3000-1460=1540), which will equal $1,232 for that portion of the withdraw.
Your account will then have a balance of $ 50,960, and after the breakdown of percentages, the trader will receive $2,692 in their bank transfer.
How much is the Safety Net for each account?
$ 9,000 Safety Net Account = $800
$25,000 Safety Net account = $1,500
$50,000 Safety Net account = $2,500
$75,000 Safety Net account = $3,000
$100,000 Safety Net account = $4,500
What happens if I break a risk management rule?
If you happen to violate a risk management rule the account will be immediately withdrawn. The trader will then need to demonstrate, through a new assessment, that they have the ability to properly manage the rules.
What is the distribution of earnings if the account has been closed?
The earnings within the Safety Net of a withdrawn account, from day 1 to day 40, correspond to 20% for the Trader.
Profits within the Safety Net of a withdrawn account, from day 41 onwards, correspond to 50% for the Trader.
Earnings above the Safety Net of a withdrawn account correspond to 80% for the Trader.