Maximum contracts is the maximum position allowed (absolute value) at any given time. You’re only allowed to trade a maximum number of contracts depending on the size of your account.
For example, if you have a maximum contract of 6, you can make a trade with 3 contracts in the CL and simultaneously another trade with 3 contracts in the E-Mini S&P 500.
Commission per contract: $5
Make sure to not exceed the limit set for each account size.
Number of contracts allowed for each program:
- 25K Program - 3 contracts max.
- 50K Program - 6 contracts max.
- 75K Program - 8 contracts max.
- 100K Program - 12 contracts max.
- 200k Program - 20 contracts max.
Maximum number of Micro E-Mini contracts allowed:
- 9K Program - 5 Micro E-Minis
- 25K Account - 20 Micro E-Minis
- 50K Account - 30 Micro E-Minis
- 75k Account - 40 Micro E-Minis
- 100K Account - 50 Micro E-Minis
- 200k Program - 80 Micro E-Minis
10 Micros E-Mini equals 1 E-Mini contract